“The money is on the list“. You have probably heard this quote a hundred times before. It’s a very popular quote in the online marketing industry because it speaks the truth. If you really want to earn some significant income online, you need to start building a list. It’s one of the best ways to achieve online success. Majority of the most successful online entrepreneurs today make use of lists to promote and sell their products. You should do the same. Here are some tips on how to build your list:
1. Create a squeeze page. This is sometimes referred to as a landing page. This is usually a stand-alone website that contains just a single page. The objective of a squeeze page is to convince visitors to opt in or sign up to be included in a list using a form. With that said, a sign up form should be very prominent in the page. People are sometimes very reluctant to give up their contact details, so you have to be creative in convincing them. The best way to do this is to show them the kind of value that they will be receiving if they join your list.
2. Set up a blog then include a sign up form in it. Your blog should belong to a niche that is very relevant to the niche of your business. This is to make sure that the leads you generate are highly targeted. A successful blog can attract a lot of readers and if you prominently display a sign up form in the blog, you could easily get hundreds, if not thousands of new leads in short periods of time. As much as possible, position the sign up form above the fold. This means that the form should be visible the moment a visitor lands on the website. A lot of marketers exclusively focus on blogging to build their lists. This shows how important the medium is on how to build your list.
3. Offer freebies to entice people to sign up. People love receiving stuff, especially if these are for free. So what you need to do is come up with something that you can give out for free. For people who want to avail of this freebie, they will have to sign up with your list. Of course, make sure that the product you are giving out is of good quality.
4. Use social media sites to introduce your list to more people. In fact, some social networking sites allow you to embed capture forms right into their systems. If you come across something like this, you should take full advantage of it. Never underestimate the leads you can capture from social sites like Facebook and Twitter.
5. Be consistent in the quality of content you send to your subscribers. Building a list is also about making sure that people don’t unsubscribe or leave your list.
If you apply these tips on how to build your list, you are going to see an improvement in the number of your subscribers.
When you start in internet marketing, you need to have the correct mindset. You need to learn some new skills and implement them. You can make a lot of money as an internet marketer, but you need some tools. The easiest way to begin is definitely affiliate marketing. I am proud to show you different skills that will help you. Niche marketing is a very good way